About Our Company
Who are E J Ellis?
E J Ellis are Chartered Building Surveyors based in Kent and regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We provide residential building surveying and architectural services to Kent and surrounding areas. This includes Home Surveys, Defect Analysis, Architectural Services & Measured Surveys.
Covering Kent, Essex & London.
What E J Ellis do
Issues with buildings are not always obvious and can be costly to put right. If you are purchasing a home, we will:
- Advise what level of survey is required for the property
- Survey the property to the required level
- Prepare a report of the findings etc. to the required level
This is if you are seeking a professional opinion about a defect in your property, such as structural movement, cracking, damp, poor construction or maintenance issues and is based on a detailed assessment.
E J Ellis will:
- Survey the relevant area of the property
- Identify the defect(s) and the cause and/or potential causes
- Prepare a report including the above information and identify the necessary remedial works and/or further investigations required
If you are planning on redesigning the layout, extending or want a loft conversion to your home, we will:
- Provide a free consultation to gain an understanding of what you would like to achieve
- Prepare the planning stage drawings and submit the application
- Liaise with the planners on you behalf
- Prepare and submit drawings for building regulations approval
If you need floor plans and/or elevations for a building, we will carry out a measured survey and provide drawings prepared using computer automated design (CAD).
You may require a measured survey for:
- Lease Plans
- Check existing drawings
- Home Owners Plans/Residential Floor plans
- As Built Floor plans